Bostik and Artaic announce DNG 2017 judges
Following are the esteemed judges:
- Joyen Vakil, SVP of design & development, MGM Resorts International
- Carl Ross, president & CEO of Clear on Black
- Dezirae Janowicz, director of operations/interior designer, Tandem Interior Design
- Lauren Rottet, founding principal, Rottet Studios
- DeeDee Gundberg, director product development and design, Ann Sacks Tile & Stone
- Randy Morton, president & COO, Bellagio
- Edie Cohen, deputy editor, Interior Design Magazine
- Dee Dee Taylor Eustace, principal architect, Taylor Hannah Architect Inc.
- Ted Acworth, founder & CEO, Artaic Innovative Mosaic
- Scott Banda, director of marketing & business development, Bostik
DNG is an annual global tile mosaic design competition created by Artaic and sponsored by Bostik. It invites forward-thinking architects, designers and mosaic design enthusiasts to submit “beyond the threshold of imagination” designs for a larger-than-life mosaic Selfie Studio mural to be permanently installed at the Hyde Bellagio. Those who enter will qualify to win various prizes, including the grand prize, an all expenses-paid trip for two to Paris, France.
All designs submitted must be created using Artaic’s mosaic design software, and Artaic’s newly updated and expanded ⅜” vitreous glass tile materials. The winning mosaic will be fabricated in Boston USA using Artaic’s robotic manufacturing technology, and Bostik’s Dimension RapidCure Glass-Filled Grout.
DNG participation is free and open to applicants from all design backgrounds. All applicants must register and all submissions must be received no later than March 24. The grand prize winner will be unveiled at an exclusive, VIP event sponsored by Bostik at Hyde Bellagio on May 4.
For more information visit: http://designngather.com/2017-las-vegas/competition/