GLENN BURNIE, MD.—J.J. Haines has developed a new logo and website—jjhaines.com— highlighted by several enhanced and new features:
- On its home page, visitors will find a summary of customer benefits and a view of company specials. “This is just a peek at our value proposition,” said Bruce Zwicker, president and CEO.
- The “for customers” tab describes Haines’ customer programs, including information about the Loyalty Club (FCNews, May 2/9), Flooring Resources, Installation Training Materials and Customer Trips.
- The “partner with us” tab provides the opportunity to ask questions by sending a request or note.
- A “customer login” tab is the new way to access Haines on Line (HOL) to place orders, check inventory and access information specific to customers’ accounts.
- The “about us” tab includes information about Haines and includes photo galleries of customer events and employee events.
- The “products” tab provides information about its brands. There are two product areas: “Haines Product Portfolio” and “Wheeler Product Portfolio.”
- The “A&D community” tab invites designers and architects to see what Haines offers to help generate leads for its customers.
- The “Installation & Training” tab is a basic overview but there is also a library of technical information and training materials that can be used for training and education. The library is available only to customers through the customer portal.
In early 2012, J.J. Haines will begin adding new functionality for its customers, Zwicker said. “We’ve made the necessary investment and now the software development is under way. The new functionality will help increase the efficiency of running our customers’ businesses. There will be new online capabilities, those our customers told us they want. We will announce these new capabilities as they become available.”
Haines also recently unveiled its new company image. “Our current logo has served us well for over 65 years but it is time to change,” Zwicker said. “The new logo is intended to convey a sense of movement toward the future. We now refer to ourselves as ‘Haines’ as well as ‘J.J. Haines.’”
For more information on the company, call 410.760.4040 or visit jjhaines.com.