Nuheat—the industry leader in floor heating systems—proudly unveils its completely redesigned free-form floor heating solution, Nuheat Cable.
The new system boasts some of the industry’s largest sizes covering up to 240 square feet using a single kit. Representing an increase of 33% over Nuheat’s old cable, this redesigned floor heating system now easily covers large spaces such as basements, hallways and living rooms.
The Nuheat Cable design is based on customer feedback and provides an easy-to-use, durable floor heating solution for tile, stone and laminate/engineered wood floors. Other notable improvements include patent-pending cable guide design and thinner factory splice. The revamped Nuheat Cable is another example of Nuheat’s commitment to innovation.
“Offering products and heating solutions based on input from our customers—in other words, being market driven—is a key part of Nuheat’s goal to make contractors’ lives easier,” said Patrick Mann, Vice President of Operations at Nuheat. “From the cable guides to the cold-lead, Nuheat’s Research & Development (R&D) Team targeted every aspect of the existing system for improvement, and we feel contractors who prefer free-form cable will appreciate the improved usability.”
Key features of the redesigned Nuheat Cable are:
- ·Largest kit size increased by 33% (up to 120sq. ft. in 120V and 240sq. ft. in 240V)
- ·Completely redesigned, patent pending cable guide design
- ·Thinner, more pliable cold-lead
- ·New low-profile factory splice (the connection between the heating cable and the cold-lead)
- ·A mid-point marker on the heating cable facilitating easier installation
- ·Zero EMF (electromagnetic field) cable design
- ·Industry leading 25-year warranty