Norwalk, Conn. — Metroflor Corp.’s Konecto line has been refreshed with new colorations and styles for its Konecto brand.
“Keeping our portfolio of brands contemporary on the design front is a priority for Metroflor,” said Russ Rogg, Metroflor president and CEO. “For Konecto, we’ve expanded the offering with modern, on trend colorations that have received positive feedback from distributors. We’re confident they will resonate with dealers and consumers, too.”
New colorations for Konecto’s Prestige, Project and Sierra Plank Collections include:
Konecto Prestige Plank:
- 5 new classic colors influenced by the prevailing design direction towards gray tones: Canvas, Maple, Clay, Taupe and Ozone
- 6” x 48”
- 25-year residential/10-year commercial limited warranty
- Gauge: 4.5 mm/Wearlayer: 12 mil
Konecto Project Plank:
- 6 new colors: sandy tones with the on-trend “Greige” effect, such as Washed Ivory, Washed Almond and Washed Plateau; Sand Pearl; and Honey Nut.
- 6” x 36” plank size 10-year residential/5-year light commercial limited warranty
- Gauge: 4.5 mm/Wearlayer: 6 mil
Konecto Sierra Plank:
- 5 new colors in deeper, sophisticated and more saturated tones: Hayden, Rockland, Nampa, Ashton and Melba.
- 6” x 36” plank size 25-year residential/6-year commercial limited warranty
Gauge: 4.5 mm/Wearlayer: 12 mil