Neal Glazier and pet
Kennesaw, Ga. – Invista is awarding $1,000 each to nine retail sales associates (RSAs) in North America who participated in its aligned retailer Stainmaster PetProtect photo contest.
“We thought the contest would be a fun way to recognize RSAs for their support of Stainmaster PetProtect carpet,” said Melissa Minihan, vice president of marketing for Stainmaster carpet. “Every day, RSAs are educating consumers about the unique benefits Stainmaster PetProtect carpet offers when it comes to solving pet issues in the home. We’re pleased with the product’s success in the marketplace and appreciate RSAs for sharing our story with their customers.”
- Neal Glazier, Schoch Tile and Carpet, Cincinnati
- Brooke Johnson, The Floor Store of Va., Sterling, Va.
- Andrea Lefebvre, Modern Group, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Morgan McCall, Barnards Carpet One, Delray Beach, Fla.
- Crystal McLaren, Fitz Flooring Ltd, Invermere, British Columbia
- Tonya Montgomery, Avalon Flooring, Brick, N.J.
- Kim Peterson, RC Willey, Riverdale, Utah
- James K. Rinchich, G. Fried Flooring America, Sarasota, Fla.
- Jean Thimmesch, Excelsior Paint & Design Carpet One, Excelsior, Minn.
Entering the contest was easy. RSAs had to strike a pose with their pet wearing a Stainmaster PetProtect carpet pet tag and upload the photo to a special website. Judges awarded winners based on creativity and how the RSAs featured their pet in the photo. View the winning photos at