Dallas — Marazzi has introduced five new tile collections this spring, inspired by European design and time-tested materials. From reclaimed wood planks, daring mosaics, and hand-formed textures, to timeworn stone looks, the new collections embody inspiration from Marazzi designers’ worldly travels.
“Marazzi brings bold Italian design to the states, while nodding to the needs and trends we are seeing in American interiors,” said April Wilson, director, brand marketing, Dal-Tile Corp. “We aim to inspire our customers to create unforgettable spaces that reflect their confident and unique styles through time-tested materials and captivating textures.”
New collections include two wood looks: Preservation, which emulates reclaimed wood-planks and Knoxwood, which brings a warm, rich feel to the floor. Midpark Mosaics radiate patterns that are a work of art for the wall, and Summerville provides a replica of timeworn limestone. Middleton Square is a glossy, monochromatic statement that emulates hand-formed tiles.
Preservation captures the seductive beauty of reclaimed wood with Colorbody rectified porcelain that’s both more versatile and easier to maintain than real wood. Sensual organic colors add depth and sophistication while extensive variability entices the eye to linger and savor every last detail. Advanced 3D imaging replicates the gorgeous nuances of reclaimed wood, aged and enhanced with heavily grained saw cuts, and worn, scraped, unfinished boards.
- ColorBody porcelain with the look of reclaimed wood
- Sizes include dramatic 6 x 36 and 9 x 36 planks
- Use in residential and commercial applications including retail spaces and dining environments
Knoxwood by Marazzi Confidently Exudes Warmth and Richness
In Knoxwood by Marazzi, stunning 3D visuals and grain line variations from plank to plank epitomize the random characteristics of wood, while the porcelain body ensures strength and durability. Well-suited for both wet and dry areas, this product can be used in highly original places from showers to patio spaces for a stunning effect both indoors and out. Available in four beautiful colors, Knoxwood exudes the warmth and richness of natural wood in a 6 x 24 plank, complementing both residential and commercial designs, and enticing the eye in any space.
- Easy-to-handle 6 x 24 modules
- Four stylish, realistic mid-range colors — Caraway (gray), Ginger (light brown), Nutmeg (dark brown) and Spice (medium brown)
- Smooth surfaces with 20-plus different faces, the result of fine-tuned 3D digital printing
Midpark Mosaics by Marazzi Mixes It Up with a World of Materials
Natural stones and multi-surfaced porcelain create striking dimensional wall art in Midpark Mosaics. With dazzling combinations of color, texture, and sheen, this intricate, mesh-mounted mosaic makes a bold statement in any room. Utilized in full-sized pieces or cut into accent strips, Midpark Mosaics is suited for any trend-forward residential or commercial setting. Complementing marble, limestone, slate, metal and glass, it can serve as a striking focal point or create dramatic interplay with other design elements indoors or out.
- Incorporates five color ranges from white to charcoal; three random shapes—trapezoid, square and rectangular; five different natural stones; and three finishes—metallic, crackled and pearlized
- Both modern and traditional colors are integrated into the mix, all in fresh gradations and formats that encourage customization
- Experiment with the three different sizes within a given color range to achieve both cohesion and intrigue
The allure of aged French limestone inspires Summerville large-format porcelain tile by Marazzi. Achieved with the latest 3D technology, enticing colors and veining emulate a weathered look for enduring appeal, while the softly worn surface and rustic chiseled edges combine to suggest the wear that naturally occurs with centuries of footsteps. Using a single palette or innumerable color blends, Summerville allows you dial up the contemporary or accentuate classic elegance.
- Three large format sizes, 20 x 20, 12 x 24 and 18 x 36, plus mosaics in 2 x 4 herringbone and 2 x 2 formats
- Innumerable combinations can be created with colorations of ivory, beige and gray
- Porcelain’s strength and durability eliminate the considerations that come with natural limestone
With its modern take on artisanal, hand-formed masonry, Middleton Square lets vertical spaces speak for themselves. Available in six exquisite colors, the pairing of subtle undulation and a bold 4 x 12 size makes this a versatile choice for any fashion-forward design. Straight-line or staggered patterns can be installed vertically or horizontally and integrate stylishly with stone, wood and metal elements. Punctuating residential or commercial settings, Middleton Square adds striking sophistication to any room.
- 4 x 12 monochromatic neutrals
- Six shades of white, almond, taupe, gray and black