Aliquippa, Pa.—Ardex Americas was recognized at the 2020 Starnet Commercial Flooring Design Awards across several different categories. This year’s awards drew nearly 40 applications from flooring contractors who used Ardex or Henry products for their installation.
“ARDEX is grateful to be included in a number of prize-winning installations from across the country,” said Robert Dalton, Ardex manager of strategic partnerships. “Starnet’s Design Awards provide a welcome opportunity to recognize outstanding flooring contractors, and we are pleased to be a part of it.”
The winning installations that named Ardex or Henry as a preferred vendor are:
- Corporate Gold: ReSource Colorado
- Corporate Silver: CFS Interiors & Flooring
- Corporate Bronze: Consolidated Carpet
- People’s Choice Gold: Floor Systems & Design
- Health Care Silver: Floor Systems & Design
- Health Care Bronze: Regents Flooring
- Hospitality, Public Space Silver: Wall 2 Wall Floorcoverings
- Hospitality, Public Space Bronze: Commercial Flooring of Toledo, LLC
- Mixed-Use Developments Silver: Quality Service Floor Covering
- Mixed-Use Developments Bronze: Great Floors, LLC
- Unique Installation Challenge Silver: Universal Metro
- Unique Installation Challenge Bronze: Great Floors, LLC
- Education Bronze: Bonitz Flooring Group, Inc.