Chicago—The North American Association of Flooring Covering Distributors (NAFCD) and the North American Building Material Distribution Association (NBMDA) will host distinguished subject matter experts at the NAFCD x NBMDA Virtual Xperience, to be held November 10-12, 2020.
These established speakers will provide attendees with a solid understanding of the latest leadership, economic, sales and distribution management trends, the groups said.
“We have an exceptional line-up of speakers that are prepared to deliver timely, relevant content specific to the distribution channel,” said Kevin Gammonley, NAFCD and NBMDA executive director. “Each session will provide attendees with the tools and knowledge they need to navigate change and evolve their businesses during unpredictable times.”
The speakers include:
- Brian Beaulieu: Beaulieu is considered one of the country’s most informed economists and principal at NAFCD’s partner company, ITR Economics. Brian will discuss how to make the best possible decisions to maximize profits in an uncertain economy.
- Alex Goldfayn: A Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Goldfayn will present a session on how to dramatically grow sales remotely with the telephone and other virtual tools during the pandemic.
- Ken Gronbach: Gronbach is an internationally respected demographer who has been able to forecast societal, commercial, economic, cultural and political phenomena with uncanny accuracy. He will present on America’s business and demographic advantages in a post-COVID-19 era.
- Ian Heller: Heller is the co-founder and chief strategy officer for Distribution Strategy Group, a firm providing marketing and strategic planning expertise to the distribution industry. In his presentation, Heller will explain the strategies, strengths and risks of distribution’s new disruptors.
- Col. Nicole Malachowski: A former fighter squadron commander and mission-ready pilot in three operational fighter squadrons and the first woman to fly on the Air Force Thunderbirds, Malachowski has a message to inspire audiences to think differently about the headwinds of change they face.
Registration for the NAFCD x NBMDA Virtual Xperience is now open. Register here.