Riviera Maya, Mexico—Daltile introduced its new 2021 advisory board for the Statements Elite Daltile Dealer Program during the brand’s annual advisory board meeting, currently taking place here at the Rosewood Mayakoba Resort.
“The Statements Elite Daltile Dealer Program is an exclusive Daltile program geared to the top dealers throughout the United States,” said Patrick Warren, vice president of residential sales, dealer, and showrooms for Dal-Tile Corporation. “In the Statements Program, Daltile has leveraged the strengths of our sales, marketing, merchandising and digital departments to deliver exceptional business solutions to our members, helping them grow their business and be more profitable than their nearest competitors.”
Warren added that the board members were carefully selected based on their prowess in the industry and because of their diversity in retail. “We have retailers from across the country represented. Some of our board members are strictly retail only while others also sell to trade customers such as builders and commercial. This ensures we get feedback from every angle, allowing us to put together the strongest possible program for our nationwide network of over 250 Statements Elite Daltile Dealers.”
Warren also credited recent advisory board members, Daniel Kennedy, Pro source Wholesale, Kelly Taylor, Ambassador Flooring, and Michael Longwill, Air Base Carpet for their strong contributions to the program.
The 2021 Advisory Board Members for the Statements Elite Daltile Dealer Program include:
- Steve Chesin, Carpets & More (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Steve Dalene, Dalene Flooring (Hartford, Conn.)
- Rick Murray, Rusmur Floors (Pittsburgh, Pa.)
- Phil Koufidakis, Baker Brothers (Phoenix, Ariz.)
- Dan Huffman, Tile Expo, Inc. (Anaheim, Calif.)
- Penny Carnino, Grigsby’s Flooring (Tulsa, Okla.)
- Jason Waggoner, ICC Flooring (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Kateri Dodson, Hilton Flooring (Arlington, Texas)