Mountville, Pa.—AHF Products will showcase its breadth of products at the International Builders Show (IBS), January 31-February 2, 2023, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Its portfolio of brands includes Bruce, Hartco and Armstrong Flooring.
AHF Products said its strategy is simple: invest in innovation and technology, deliver a dynamic product portfolio and be a great business partner for builders.
Among the products that will be featured at the International Builders Show are:
- Barnwood Living by Mark Bowe from Bruce is a solid and engineered hardwood line resulting from a collaboration between Bruce Flooring and T.V. Host Mark Bowe of Barnwood Builders. Every floor in the collection is crafted in the U.S featuring a vintage, barnwood visual. The collection includes floors with natural knots and wormholes, pronounced graining and distinctive markings that add to its unrefined appearance, according to the company.
- Bruce LifeSeal delivers waterproof protection to stand up to the busiest of homes and light commercial spaces, without sacrificing comfort or style. In addition, the Reserve and Classic lines feature the company’s new Cleantivity antimicrobial coating technology, which inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. This collection features muted textures, wide-width wood looks as well as authentic looks in stone and marble.
- Armstrong Flooring Traditions vinyl sheet flooring provides a cost-efficient solution with a traditional fiberglass backing and PVC coating. The durable vinyl floor is also said to be a breeze to clean and won’t trap dust, pet dander and other allergens.
- The TimberBrushed hardwood collections from Hartco feature an array of wire-brushed visuals and price points offered in three distinct collections: Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- The Silver Collection is offered at a strong price point, in a 1.2mm European white oak with an oiled finished look, UV performance in a low-gloss, matte finish.
- TimberBrushed Gold features wide widths in a wire-brushed texture to create an upscale design.
- At the premium level, TimberBrushed Platinum is a 3mm European white oak, featuring extra-wide planks and fixed random lengths, with unique reactive and fuming effects.
- Hartco DogwoodPro: Densified Wood technology, developed by AHF Products, delivers scratch-resistant and dent-resistant protection against everyday wear, pet nails and accidents. It’s made in the USA in Somerset, Ky.
- The Dogwood Pro advantage according to the company: 100% real hardwood; More than six times more dent resistant than traditional wood floors; Four times more scratch resistant than traditional wood floors; Waterproof (helps protect the wood from pet accidents); Antimicrobial Protection (Cleantivity antimicrobial technology inhibits the growth of bacteria); Made in the USA with global and domestic content.