Pendleton, S.C.—The Ceramic Tile Education Foundation (CTEF) has launched a new website to better communicate the value of ceramic tile education and certified tile installation to homeowners, architects, design specifiers, dealers, distributors and tile installation contractors.
Visitors to CTEF’s new website will discover many features that enhance their user experience and make finding and learning about certified tile installers easier. More specifically,
- The site is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) enabled. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and the visitor’s browser remains private and integral.
- The site features responsive design so visitors can easily navigate the content regardless of the device they use—desktop, mobile device or tablet.
- Site search helps visitors easily locate content within the website.
- A Google maps based zip code locator allows visitors to find certified tile installers around the country.
- The CTEF Blog publishes weekly content describing quality tile installation best practices and success stories. It includes a monthly series where Scott Carothers, CTEF director of certification and training, specifically addresses tile installation questions.
- A calendar of upcoming training and certification events with online registration and secure payment through PayPal.
Visitors to the CTEF website will find educational resources about tile installation, answers to frequently asked questions about certification, and downloadable information kits about becoming a certified tile installer and tile installation tip sheets.