In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, CFA president Fred Scharm released the following message.
March 23, 2020
“Members of the CFA,
In light of the current Covid19 situation, the CFA has made the decision to postpone our events for the immediate future. As this situation changes, we will reevaluate our event calendar accordingly.
What is slated for 2020?
- Social Networking event at the Punch Bowl Social Club in Schaumburg. This is where we connect the top leaders of our industry with retailers and contractors.
- The CFA Annual Golf outing was scheduled for May 20th. We will be moving this outing to August or September.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation. At each event we will be raise money and signing people up for their final event, “Walk for Wishes” at Busse Woods, Elk Grove Village on Sunday, October 4.
- State of the Industry Dinner is scheduled for Wednesday, October 20th. We are very excited to announce Paul De Cock –President of Mohawk Industry as our featured speaker. He will speak on technology in our industry, customer service and relationships. Please mark your calendars.
- Children’s Holiday party to be held on Sunday, December 6th. Lunch with Santa, games, crafts and a whole lot of fun!
If you have a passion for any of these events and would like to be on the planning committee, please contact Bill Marrano or me. We would love to have you and the time commitment will be minimal.
We will all get through this crisis and we will be stronger for it. Stay positive and stay healthy.”