St. Louis, Mo.—The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) will host its first-ever Virtual Wood Flooring Expo on Wednesday, April 29 to Friday, May 1. The three-day event will feature education sessions, product demonstrations, technical skills demonstrations and networking. Attendance is free.
“This is new territory for NWFA,” said Craig Dupra, board chairman. “In less than a month, the NWFA team has worked through cancelling all the contracts and logistics for the in-person Expo in Milwaukee, researched virtual event technologies, reshuffled the entire schedule and put together a comprehensive program that will continue to serve our industry. I can’t wait for it to launch.”
The Virtual Expo will kick off with a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Economic Impact Panel, followed by education sessions on trends, changing markets, technical issues, pricing and crisis management. Demonstrations from both NWFA Regional Instructors and Virtual Expo exhibitors will bring the latest new products and services to life.
Addition details include the following:
- 30 speakers
- Six live education sessions
- Five recorded education sessions
- Four skills demonstrations from NWFA Regional Instructors
- Six exhibitor demonstrations
- Virtual appointments from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday & Thursday; 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday
- Wood Floor of the Year Awards
- Virtual meeting/discussion rooms for new members, technical questions, manufacturing, emerging leaders
- Live Q&A in all education sessions
- Happy hour and networking rooms for people to meet each other at designated times for networking
Registration for the Virtual Expo is open here.