St. Louis, Mo.—Registration is now open for the free NWFA NOW online event, being held Tuesday, Nov. 17 – Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020.
The no-cost, online-only event is billed as an ideal way for attendees to see what is in store for 2021, stay on top of emerging trends, build knowledge and discover new growth opportunities.
Register for the event here.
The event includes:
- 24 speakers
- 5 live education sessions on topics including economic trends, marketing strategies, and finance management
- 4 skills demonstrations from NWFA Regional Instructors
- Announcement of Hardwood Floors Magazine’s “40 Under 40 Award” winners
- Networking Nexus – An online hub where visitors can share best practices and get solutions to pressing technical issues
- Live Q&A in all education sessions
The NOW event will close out with an auction benefitting the NWFA Education & Research Foundation (NERF). NERF exists to further the growth and development of the hardwood flooring industry through research and education.
The NWFA currently is seeking materials, prizes, or funds for the auction taking place during the event. Auction items will include year-end closeouts/specials from manufacturers, inventory clear outs from distributors/retailers, and excess materials, tools, and equipment from contractors. The deadline to donate items is Monday, November 2, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. CST. Bidding then begins on Monday, November 9, and will close on Thursday, November 19, at noon CST. To donate an item, visit here.
The NWFA NOW Online Event is sponsored by Bona, LP Legacy Premium Sub-Flooring, Mullican Hardwood Flooring, ProDriveHD, and Rubio Monocoat.