St. Louis, Mo.—The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) will host its first online event to be held Nov. 17-19, 2020. Titled Hardwood Floors Magazine NOW, the group said the online-only event is an ideal way for attendees to see what is in store for 2021, stay on top of emerging trends, build knowledge and discover new growth opportunities.
The event includes:
• 24 speakers
• Five live education sessions on topics including economic trends, marketing strategies, and finance management
• Four skills demonstrations from NWFA Regional Instructors
• Announcement of Hardwood Floors Magazine’s “40 Under 40 Award” winners
• Networking Nexus – An online hub where visitors can share best practices and get solutions to pressing technical issues
• Live Q&A in all education sessions
Additionally, the event will close out with an auction benefitting the NWFA Education & Research Foundation (NERF). NERF exists to further the growth and development of the hardwood flooring industry through research and education. The deadline to donate items is Monday, Nov. 2, 2020, at 5 p.m. CST. Bidding then begins on Monday, Nov. 9, and will close on Thursday, Nov. 19, at noon CST.
The Hardwood Floors Magazine NOW Online Event is sponsored by Bona, LP Legacy Premium Sub-Flooring, Mullican Hardwood Flooring, ProDriveHD and Rubio Monocoat.
Registration opens Wednesday, Sept. 23.