Orlando, Fla.—Registration for the 2021 National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) Wood Flooring Expo is now open. It will be held July 7-9 at the Orlando Convention Center, here.
The NWFA and the Coverings International Tile and Stone Exhibition organizers said they will be co-locating. The NWFA Expo is the largest trade show and conference worldwide dedicated exclusively to real wood flooring, while Coverings is the largest international tile and stone exhibition and conference in North America. Both shows feature hundreds of exhibitors on the show floor and numerous educational opportunities to enhance attendees’ industry knowledge, show organizers said.
The NWFA’s Wood Flooring Expo will be held in the Orlando Convention Center South Hall and Coverings 2021 will be held in the North Hall. Attendees who register for either event will have access to both exhibit halls.
“We’re looking forward to coming together in person to recharge, reconnect and take advantage of educational opportunities and networking possibilities only an in-person event can offer,” said Michael Martin, president and CEO, NWFA. “It has been more than a year since our last expo in 2019, so we’re anxious to regroup and assess how the last year has impacted our industry.”
The event will feature:
- More than 20 speakers
- Education sessions designed to help attendees hone technical skills, grow their business and stay ahead of market trends
- Live demonstrations
- Numerous networking opportunities
- New product demonstrations and exhibitions on the trade show floor
- The NWFA certified professionals pre-expo symposium
- Announcement of Hardwood Floors Magazine’s “Wood Floor of the Year” winners