Atlanta—Coverings, the largest international tile and stone exhibition in North America, has announced its new honorees for the annual Rock Stars Emerging Leaders program. Now in its fourth year, the program underscores Coverings’ mission of supporting the continued growth and success of the industry through meaningful connections. Honorees were recognized for their achievements within the tile and stone industry during a Rock Star luncheon on the opening day of Coverings 2018, May 8.
“Coverings is thrilled to welcome this group of impressive industry professionals into the Rock Stars program,” said Jennifer Hoff, president of Taffy Event Strategies, the event management company that produces Coverings. “We look forward to continued success for this exceptional group of talent and to witness the impactful contributions they will continue to offer the tile and stone industry.”
A committee of industry leaders reviewed an impressive field of candidate submissions shared by veteran colleagues to identify 12 outstanding inductees for the fourth class of Coverings Rock Stars. Representing a diverse array of industry professions, the 2018 honorees are:
- Richard Anuszkiewicz, executive director, kitchen and bath division, Alt Breeding Schwarz Architects
- David Benson, principal and vice president of sales, Architectural Ceramics
- Kelly Bowen, sales consultant, Ceramic Technics
- Amber Clore, principal and owner, A.Clore Interiors
- John Kilfoyle, owner, United Marble Fabricators
- Joe LaFauci, showroom manager, La Fauci Tile
- Cari May, marketing manager, Coldspring
- Jason McDaniel, owner and regional evaluator, StoneMan Construction
- Nakul Patel, sales representative, MSI
- Cameron Proctor, senior project manager, David Allen Co.
- Amy Oakley, communications manager, Natural Stone Institute
- Triniti Vigil CTI, ACT, director of evaluation and training, J&R Tile
This group will be recognized at Coverings by a special Rock Star ribbon on their badges. For more information, visit: coverings.com/content/Coverings-Rock-Stars.