Mountville, Pa—AHF Products is launching the Robbins brand of hardwood flooring exclusively to NFA members and specialty retailers to help differentiate dealers in a crowded marketplace with a unique, high-quality line that is designed to sell.
“With our amazing assortment of company-manufactured and always duty-free/tariff-free hardwood, we are driving market expansion through differentiated products between our brands,” said Brian Carson, president and CEO, AHF Products. “This allows our channel partners to wow their customers, grow their business and make more money with AHF.”
According to AHF Products, Robbins delivers the freedom to design living spaces with quality wood flooring options in a wide range of styles, colors and surface textures. Along with classic designs, the line will feature lighter colored hardwoods, a variety of detailing options, matte finishes as well as a new waterproof wood product, HydroGuard.
“We are providing market exclusivity to participating retailers, so that their product mix is different from the store a mile down the road,” said Michael O’Hearn, general sales manager. “In today’s competitive flooring market, retailers are looking for ways to increase sales while maintaining a focus on stylish, high-quality product offerings. We have a terrific opportunity with Robbins to provide retailers with a unique selling proposition.”
HydroGuard aims to give Robbins retailers a powerful story to tell customers. It is a real hardwood floor that delivers an innovative three-part system that protects against water damage. The tight locking system includes a proprietary coating on plank edges that seals out water and a hyper-dense core that provides top-down moisture protection for up to 36 hours. Easy to install with a robust locking system, the floors also resist scratches, stains and indentations. A wide variety of colors and textures are available in the popular matte, low gloss finish.
In addition to HydroGuard, Robbins is also launching:
- Nature’s Canvas engineered hardwood. This collection features wide-width planks in colors and textures inspired by nature, including multi-width hickory. It is offered in a range of surface textures, including a light, non-linear hand-scrape and wire-brushing, with colors that span the latest in warm colors and classic legacy colors. An ultra-low gloss finish creates a natural feel to the wood, and the performance finish protects against everyday scratches and stains.
- Rustic Directions engineered hardwood. This hickory offers a subtle, scraped texture that gives depth to the wood surface that can be seen and felt. Made from North American hickory, it features a matte finish and a scratch- and stain-resistant coating to keep floors looking beautiful. Quality 6½-inch wide-width boards up to 60 inches long showcase colors that reflect the current warming trend seen in today’s interior spaces. The floors are U.S.-made and feature more than 90% domestic content.
- Woodland Hills engineered floors. The line’s natural colors range from creamy white to a subtly blue/gray in extremely wide width boards. It also features thematte finish and the Nano Aluminum Oxide coating for the ultimate in scratch- and stain-resistance. It is made in the U.S.
- Hometown Elegance engineered floors. This birch offers a subtle wire-brushed texture that creates a one-of-a-kind look in a home. This texturizing technique is appealing to homeowners for a number of reasons, chief among them is that it gives the actual hardwood planks more visual interest and can hide scratches and dirt stains. These wide width floors feature the Nano Aluminum Oxide finish and are made in the USA with more than 90% domestic content.
- Simplicity engineered hardwood floors. Appalachian Hickory and White Oak are meticulously crafted into quality hardwood floors that are complemented by combining trending matte color choices with two distinct visual styles: character grade hickory, where all of a tree’s natural characteristics have been preserved; and prime grade white oak floors which highlight select, unique characteristics that are visually modest and give these floors a cleaner overall appearance. Made in the USA, both styles feature wide widths and long lengths as well as a matte finish, UV-cured urethane with aluminum oxide. Shades range from classic hearty browns to soft grays. Each offers a 50-year residential warranty and a three-year commercial warranty, lifetime structural warranty.
“Our goal is to make the retailer more effective,” O’Hearn said. “The new Robbins gives customers a high-value alternative in quality hardwood flooring, and retailers enjoy brand exclusivity, as well as geographic exclusivity and flexibility in marketing the brand.”