Anaheim, Calif. – The World Floor Covering Association (WFCA), along with the International Certified Floorcovering Installers Association (CFI) announced an extensive lineup of installation training courses spanning across the country and covering every flooring surface as well as estimating and inspection workshops.
The scheduled programs, which include a broad line-up slated for the next Surfaces show, begin in early November and continue through 2015.
Individuals can visit CFIinstallers.com for a calendar of scheduled courses. New dates will be added on a continuous basis. To date, fall and winter classes and sponsors include:
- Davenport, Iowa Nov 4-5 – Resilient Carpetland USA
- Davenport, Iowa Nov 6-7 – Carpet Carpetland USA
- Pomona, Calif. Nov 18-19 – Wood/Laminate TRAXX
- Pomona, Calif. Nov 20-21 – Carpet TRAXX
- Nashville, Tenn. November TBD – 2 surfaces Nashville CFI Chapter
- Sacramento, Calif. 4-5 – Wood/Laminate Sacramento Floor Covering
- Sacramento, Calif. 6-7 – Carpet Sacramento Floor Covering
- Fond de Lac, Wis. December TBD – 2 surfaces Twohig’s Carpet One
- Birmingham, Ala. 2-3 – Wood/Laminate Wheat’s Carpet One
- Birmingham, Ala. 4-5 – Carpet Wheat’s Carpet One
- Boston 9-10 – Carpet The Carpet Workroom
- Charlotte, NC 9-10 – Carpet Watson’s Carpet
- Oklahoma City January TBD – 2 surfaces Star Flooring
- Cincinnati January TBD – 2 surfaces Certified Flooring Installers
- Las Vegas January TBD – Resilient TISE (Surfaces West)
- Las Vegas January TBD – TISE (Surfaces West)
(Woven and Patterned Carpet Workshop)
- Omaha, Neb. First quarter 2014- 4 surfaces Nebraska Floor Covering
- Fort Wayne, Ind. April TBD – Carpet Cushion & Supplies CFI Master-II Certified
WFCA members receive a $200 discount for each installer that participates in a class. In addition, if funds are available and requested at least 30 days prior to the event, WFCA will pay 50% of the registration fee up to $500. Applications are available online at www.CFIinstallers.com or by contacting the CFI National Office at (816) 231.4646. CFI staff will assist with the WFCA registration requirements. Interested parties can also visit wfca-pro.org/Trade-Education.aspx for more details or call WFCA at (800) 624.6880.