To lend its support during this critical time, INSTALL is hosting weekly INSTALL COVID-19 Forums to cover the latest details on key health, safety and economic issues.
INSTALL said it is uniquely positioned to provide reliable information and share best practices with our partnering contractors and installers during the pandemic. Previous forums have focused on critical topics:
- COVID-19 jobsite preparedness online training made available to all by the Carpenters Union
- Evolving information on the Coronavirus
- How to protect workers from infection
- Jobsite best practices to prepare staff before and after infection occurs
- Understanding the multiple federal stimulus acts and government loan programs
- Safety and action plans moving forward
Subject matter experts in epidemiology, infection control, state and federal legislation and jobsite management have led productive discussions and hosted Q&A sessions with attendees. Related reference materials are also shared each week, to ensure attendees can help keep others informed after each forum, as well.
Install said its mission is to educate and help everyone navigate these unprecedented times, and invites all who are interested to join its weekly forums. Contact INSTALL directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate in an INSTALL COVID-19 Forum.