Opus Floors Canada, in partnership with Portugal-based Corksribas, is rolling out its innovative Green Flow cork flooring collection to the North American market. The new line incorporates high-tech digital printing imaging and features a 100% solid core locking system.
“Opus Floors is excited to share the flooring of future now,” said Vern Verkley, president of the company. “Green Flow Cork Flooring is a wonderful choice created for a healthy home or business for everyone to enjoy. All with a negative carbon footprint.”
Verkley outlined the multitude of benefits and attributes of the new Green Flow line:
- Realistic wood planks thanks to 1000 dpi printing on true cork veneers. Digital prints offering 400% more pattern before a repeat address this traditional disadvantage of cork flooring.
- Trendy visuals such as mosaic/ceramic looks printed on true cork veneers
- Genuine Cork Collection: Familiar cork visuals with true cork veneers
- Extremely durable
- PVC free
- Lifetime residential/commercial warranties thanks to a new, advanced nano- particle finish
- Highly stable installations up to 3,200 square feet without transitions
- Bonus: Negative carbon footprint
Green Flow is produced from 100% post-industrial, natural cork materials. The bark is harvested without cutting down the tree, and any waste is inserted back into the production process. This contributes to a lower carbon footprint. “In a globally conscious world, with awareness of the importance of protecting our environment, Green Flow is a sensible responsible, and ecological choice,” Verkley added.
Green Flow shipments will begin in June, with inventories available in the East and West portions of the U.S. as well as Canada for widespread distribution.
In addition to the new Green Flow line, Opus Floors offers high-quality engineered hardwoods featuring the latest in natural oil finishes. The company also provides Carb II-compliant laminates and engineered resilient offerings.