Los Angeles, Ca.—Emser Tile launched its Designer Grout collection, a specially curated collection of grout colors that has been designed in partnership with Laticrete. According to Esmer, it now offers customers even more unique design driven products to complete any of their tile and stone projects—all from one resource.
“Emser Tile aims to be the source for the world’s most beautiful tile and stone product offerings, delivering solutions necessary for projects, start to finish,” said Mara Villanueva-Heras, vice president of marketing, Emser Tile. “By partnering with Laticrete, Emser is able to offer grout colors that coordinate with many of our beautiful tile collections providing our customers even more unique and stylish options to perfectly finish any space.”
The on-trend colors of the Designer Grout collection—blush tones, warm taupe, blues and greens—give Emser the opportunity to showcase grout as a design element, the company said.
Not only is the collection meant to inspire through its popular color palette, it is also designed with performance in mind:
- No sealing required; equipped with Stonetech sealer technology from Laticrete
- Vibrant consistent color that resists efflorescence
- Fast setting and ready for foot traffic in three hours
- Fiber reinforced and crack/shrink resistant
- Low VOC
- Suitable for joints 1/16-inch to 1/2-inch (1.5mm – 12mm) wide on floors or walls
- Exceeds ANSI A118.7 and achieves ISO 13007-4 CG2FAW