Dalton, Ga.—The Floor Covering Industry Foundation (FCIF) board of directors is currently holding its year-end campaign drive and invites flooring business and individuals in the industry to contribute by giving online at fcif.org or by mailing a donation to: 855 Abutment Road, STE 2, Dalton, Ga. 30721. This year, the FCIF will also be featured on Taylor Adhesives, for Taylor Time LIVE, which will air on Tuesday, Dec. 21 at 11 a.m. EST
The special feature is designed to raise awareness about the foundation’s impact and support the organization. Taylor Adhesives said it has pledged to match every dollar (up to $2,500) pledged during the event.
Featured individuals on the Taylor Time Live event will be:
- Charlie Dilks, FCIF chairman of the board; chief product officer, CCA Global Partners, Inc.
- Scott Humphrey, FCIF vice-chairman; CEO, World Floor Covering Association
- Emily Morrow Finkell, FCIF fund development chair; CEO, Emily Morrow Home
- Andrea Blackbourn, executive director, FCIF
- Paul Murfin, FCIF board member; president, Taylor Adhesives
- Seth Gladden (show host); marketing director, Taylor Adhesives
This year, the FCIF celebrates its 40th anniversary. The foundation provides grants directly to flooring families who are battling a live altering illness, injury or disability. Grants can be used to help with expenses such as medical care, medications, medical supplies and other necessities such as food, shelter and utilities.
Criteria for assistance include:
- financial need
- severity of medical condition
- 5+ years of service to the floor covering industry by a household family member
Companies and individuals who make a gift by Dec. 31 will be recognized in seven trade publications.
Giving levels are as follows:
- $1,000 – Genesis
- $2,000 – Bronze
- $5,000 – Silver
- $10,000 – Gold
- $25,000 – Platinum
- $50,000 – Diamond