Columbus, Ohio—Starnet Worldwide Commercial Flooring Partnership announced new board members and officers during its recent virtual shareholder meeting. The cooperative elected David Meberg of New York-based Consolidated Carpet and Thomas Holland of Corporate Floors Inc., Texas, to the Starnet board of officers and board of directors.
Meberg and Holland take the seats previously held by Pete Larmore of Bonitz and Dan Ulfig of Master Craft Floors, whose term limits have ended.
Starnet board of officers
- chairman: Chuck Bode, CB Flooring, Columbia, Md.
- vice chairman: Steve Cloud, M. Frank Higgins & Co., Inc., Berlin, Conn.
- treasurer: Les Lippert, Lippert Flooring & Tile, Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- secretary: Dan Sliwinski, Sliwinski Floor Covering Services, Inc., Huntingdon Valley, Pa.
Starnet board of directors
- Michael Ansari, Axis Interior Systems, Inc., Hamilton, Ohio.
- Thomas Holland, Corporate Floors, Inc., Grapevine, Texas.
- Skip Mancini, BT Mancini, Milpitas, Calif.
- David Meberg, Consolidated Carpet, New York, N.Y.
- Jim Vanhauer, Commercial Flooring Systems, Inc., Omaha, Neb.