Three new collections from Daltile speak to emerging design trends
Dallas—The use of tile that emulates wood is a style trend gaining momentum for several years. Designers have specifically been leaning toward long, linear plank sizes. What was first introduced as a traditional take on hardwood floors has evolved to include more colors and textures to choose from than ever before. Daltile’s latest product introductions meet trend demands with Forest Park ColorBody Porcelain, Emblem Glazed Ceramic with Reveal Imaging and a new assortment of Natural Stone Planks.
“Hardwoods have an aesthetic design appeal, but are limited in application,” said Lori Kirk-Rolley, senior marketing director for Daltile. “Porcelain tile that realistically mimics the look of hardwoods allows for beauty coupled with the long-lasting durability and ease of maintenance of porcelain tile. This provides unlimited application options, including high traffic areas and rooms exposed to high moisture levels, like the kitchen and bathroom.”
New Wood Visuals and Natural Stone Planks:
Forest Park ColorBody Porcelain
Forest Park’s stunning wood visual exemplifies the natural beauty and sophistication of hardwood, with the durability and ease of maintenance of porcelain tile. This line is offered in a wide range of rich wood color tones, from contemporary neutrals to deep, dark shades, creating a stunning impact for design tastes of any scale. Forest Park’s durable design makes it an ideal selection for high-traffic and high moisture areas.
- Contemporary white and grey tones (Willowgrove and White Oak) offer a fresh, monochromatic feel, while lighter neutrals (Summertree and Sugar Maple) mesh well with any space. Two dark wooden tones (Timberland and Blackwood) round out the expansive color palette.
- Available in two contemporary plank size options, 9 x 36 and 6 x 36, that are suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Available trim sizes include a 3 x 18 Floor Bullnose, 6 x 12 Cove Base and 1 x 6 Cover Outcorner.
Emblem Glazed Ceramic with Reveal Imaging
Thanks to Daltile’s state-of-the-art Reveal Imaging technology, the incredible color, detail and veining of real wood are uniquely and beautifully produced on every tile in the Emblem collection. With classic wood grain visuals and a smooth surface, Emblem is another perfect choice for spaces that need the durability of tile without sacrificing the style and charm of a wood look.
- Emblem is offered in a color palette of three traditional wood grains (beige, brown and gray).
- Available in a popular 7 x 20 plank size and 3 x 20 Bullnose option.
Natural Stone Planks
Daltile’s Natural Stone Plank offering has also expanded to incorporate the growing trend of long and lean sizes. These new options offer superior style and elegance that comes standard with the beauty of Natural Stone.
- Four new contemporary colors (Petrified Forest, Fossil Ridge, Stone River and Thicket Gray) are available in plank sizes, linear sizes and trim pieces for a high-end look and feel.
- New sizes have been added to existing colors, Torreon (4 x 12 and 3 x 8 Field Tile) and Chenille White (4 x 12 and 3 x 8 Field Tile, 2 x 12 Chair Rail and ¾ x 12 Pencil Rail).
- Stone plank sizes available in existing colors include Torreon, Torreon Dark Travertine, Silver Screen Marble, Rum Raisin Sandstone and Chenille White Limestone.
These wood visuals, new colors and new size offerings are all part of Daltile’s expansive two-part launch this spring. Additional new lines include Glass Horizons Glass Mosaics, Color Wave Glass Mosaics, Valtellina and Esta Villa, two stone inspired Glazed Porcelain Floor & Glazed Ceramic Mosaic collections and two ColorBody Porcelain collections, Santino and Invoke. Also new this spring come several color additions to Daltile’s Granite and Quartzite Natural Stone Slabs, new Natural Stone Mosaics, as well as a new collection and four fresh colors to its ONE Quartz Slabs. These new product lines bring even greater design flexibility to Daltile’s residential and commercial audiences, a testament to the brand’s constant focus on its customers. To view all of Daltile’s new product offerings, visit www.daltile.com.