DALTON—Flooring retailers and retail sales associates enrolled in Mohawk Infinite Rewards, the company’s retail incentive program, now have more uses for their Mohawk Infinite Rewards Points. Mohawk announced seven new ways that participants can use points for rewards including merchandise, training, business services and even donations to charities.
“Retailers and sales associates have opportunities to give us feedback on Mohawk Infinite Rewards, and we take their comments and look for ways to improve the program,” said Mike Zoellner, vice president of marketing services. “We’ve made some significant changes in Mohawk Infinite Rewards for 2010, and we think people are going to find our pro- gram more rewarding than ever.”
Mohawk Infinite Rewards can now be used for:
- Mohawk Ticket Center. Starting in April, Mohawk Infinite Rewards points can be redeemed through the Ticket Center for concerts, sporting events, museums and theater.
- The credit kiosk. Proven to be one of the most effective ways to boost sales, the kiosk features a touch screen and built-in computer that allows the consumer, to apply for credit without store assistance. An answer is provided in seconds.
- Mohawk University courses. Course offerings expanded for 2010, including a comprehensive sales training program that can be done online, in-store without travel. Contact Mohawk University at 800.664.2958 or mohawku- niversity.com for details.
- Mohawk marketplace. Mohawk’s resource for Mohawk branded clothing and other items.
- Green merchandise. Mohawk now offers a collection of environmentally sound and sustainable items that can be ordered through the Infinite Rewards web- site. From solar powered products to the purchase of a TerraPass, participants can even redeem their points for a Smartcar.
- Non-profit organizations. Points can now be used to make donations to the Red Cross, United Way and numerous other charitable organizations.
- Enhanced online rewards mall. Mohawk has expanded its online “mall,” providing more electronics, jewelry, trips, sporting equipment and other items.
To enroll in Mohawk Infinite Rewards, call 800.241.4900, prompt 4 or visit MohawkInfiniteRewards.com, where complete details are available.