Miami, Fla.—Tile of Spain has launched a newly redesigned website, designed with a user-friendly experience in mind. The new site includes dynamic features, improved functionality and more easily accessible information from Tile of Spain manufacturers, with access from any device.
“We are thrilled to unveil our new comprehensive website that will serve as an informative portal to architects, designers, homeowners, contractors and journalists seeking to gain a deeper understanding of Spanish ceramic tile,” said Francisco Garzon, Trade Commission of Spain, in Miami. “This redesign truly aligns with Tile of Spain’s vision, showcasing the latest projects, trends, innovations, news and educational initiatives from the industry’s leading manufacturers.”
The newly revamped site also includes:
- Interactive Inspiration Gallery: a gallery showcasing inspiring interiors, exteriors and projects featuring products from Tile of Spain manufacturers
- Tile of Spain Connection: stay connected to the latest projects, news and events from all over the world with Tile of Spain USA
- Continuing Education Center: this education hub offers opportunities for in-person and online CEUs, access to the CERASPAÑA Magazine and a video learning center
- Request a CEU: Architects and designers can now invite the wonder of Spanish tile to their firm by requesting an in-person or virtual Lunch & Learn with Tile of Spain’s Technical Consultant, Ryan Fasan
- Tile of Spain Quick Ship Collection: a collection of Spanish tiles available for immediate purchase in the U.S.
- English and Spanish translation