Rogue River, Ore.— Wagner Meters introduced a new training webinar that provides woodworkers, contractors, flooring installers and building inspectors the necessary information to accurately test for moisture in wood. Registration for the webinar is open.
The free, hour-long presentation of “The What, Why and How of Wood Moisture Testing,” is designed to educate anyone who works with wood, Wagner Meters said. Attendees will learn how to take advantage of the latest moisture measurement technologies so they can avoid significant problems.
The new webinar will cover a wide range of topics and will answer the following questions:
- How is wood influenced by ambient conditions?
- What problems can occur if wood moisture content is too high or too low?
- What is equilibrium moisture content (EMC) and why is it important?
- Are moisture meters accurate?
- What is the best moisture meter for me—pin or pinless?
Wagner Meters said the informative webinar will be presented by Jason Spangler, sales manager for Wagner Meters. Spangler will answer each participant’s questions during a Q&A session at the conclusion of the webinar. For the first month, the Q&A sessions will run each time the webinar is offered and will be available twice per quarter after that.
Register for the webinar here.