Interface has debuted its Virtual Project Team, a curated set of Interface resources to support customers and building industry professionals at any stage of the flooring design and installation process or fully from concept to completion.
As designers, specifiers and end customers have had to adapt their ways of working due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Interface is offering virtual support and resources to meet customers’ evolving needs. Whether they are looking to quickly implement distancing cues within the indoor environment or need longer-term flooring solutions, the Interface Virtual Project Team is ready to support customers as they continue to work from home or start to re-enter the workplace, the company said.
Interface Virtual Project Team services include:
- Interface Design Studio provides a fully complementary solution at every phase of the design process through application consultation, inspiration, visualization or custom design.
- Designing for Distance consultations offer advice for how to use modular flooring to support social distancing customized to each customer’s space. Strategic use of colors, styles, patterns and/or flooring types can establish visual boundaries and facilitate traffic flow within a building.
- Digital Inspiration Resources look to spark creativity and instigate new ideas by showcasing how Interface products can be used to address key design challenges.
- Trend and Inspiration Presentations aim to inspire customers with insights from Interface design and trend experts, who are available to consult with customers on current design impacts and methods in trends forecasting.
Sales & Customer Success
- Virtual Product Presentations showcase recent collections and product overviews from the designer’s point of view.
- Sustainability Consultations offer education through webinars, CEUs and customer presentations. Product-specific support is also available to help customers meet sustainable design objectives, address challenges and navigate green building certifications.
Installation & Technical Consultation
- The Interface Technical Team is on call to participate in digital consultations about facility preparation, installation and maintenance topics, ensuring carpet and LVT customers receive the same level of support as if they were on site.
- Nora Technical Operations is available for queries about installation, maintenance, product and field service help for all projects using nora premium rubber flooring.