Milwaukee, Wis.—The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) announced that registration is now open for the 2023 Wood Flooring Expo, which will be held from May 2-4 here at the Wisconsin Center.
The NWFA 2023 Wood Flooring Expo is the largest trade show and conference worldwide dedicated exclusively to real wood flooring. “This year’s expo theme is ‘Make it Happen,’ and attending is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the industry’s best, network with peers and explore the latest trends and innovations,” said Michael Martin, CEO and president, NWFA. “With its vibrant culture and beautiful scenery, Milwaukee is the perfect location to host us. Attendees will not only have the chance to learn and grow professionally but also experience the unique charm and hospitality of this centrally located city.”
This year’s Wood Flooring Expo will feature:
- More than 30 speakers
- Education sessions designed to help attendees hone technical skills, grow their business and stay ahead of market trends
- New product demonstrations and exhibitions on the trade show floor
- NWFA Certified Professionals Pre-Expo Symposium
- Numerous networking opportunities
- Announcement of the 2023 NWFA “Wood Floor of the Year” winners
- Road Rally Party at the Harley-Davidson Museum
To register, visit here.