Rollmaster will be hosting a virtual event Wednesday, March 25, designed to provide flooring professionals with advice on how to set up a successful “work from home” environment during this interim period and potentially beyond.
RollMaster’s staff works 100% remotely, and has since 2005. The company said it’s learned what works best for communicating with clients and other team members and believes this information presented in this format could be beneficial to several businesses and individuals.
“Our hope is that we can help folks make this transition and be ready to hit the ground running when this sudden change in business conditions is behind us,” said Kelly Oechslin, product marketing manager.
The following are some points that will be covered:
- Tech that lets you stay in touch with co-workers and staff and ways to set up specific channels/groups/departments
- A look at various screen-share and video conference utilities
- How to use Google Drive, Dropbox, and other internal share drives for document sharing/access
- How to access helpful recording software to share videos with staff/clients
- Ways to fill your downtime that will help you become an improved flooring professional
The time and day: Wednesday, March 25 at 12:00PM EST.
Registration is required: Work From Home Webinar