Starting August 11, 2020, Retail Lead Management will be offering a seven-part webinar series dedicated to helping flooring dealers see, manage and close more leads as well as better manage personnel, hiring and subcontractors.
The free educational series will cover everything from tracking and closing leads to managing the recruitment of new employees. Courses have been developed and will be facilitated by multiple members of the Retail Lead Management team, including founder and CEO Jason Goldberg.
“Our goal for these courses is simple, to show flooring retailers how they can use our tool to more rapidly and sustainably grow their business,” Goldberg explained.
Goldberg originally developed Retail Lead Management to help his own flooring company, America’s Floor Source, better manage its leads, dramatically increasing close rates and growth across all the company’s divisions, especially retail.
The courses in the series include:
- Tracking and closing more leads
- Moving leads through the sales process
- Transitioning from leads to customers
- Adding and managing suppliers
- Vetting, verifying, rating and managing installers
- Managing your recruiting and interviewing process
- Managing your 1:1 review process
Flooring professionals can sign up for whichever courses best match their interests and needs by visiting here.