The next CTDA webinar is scheduled for Thursday, June 20th at 11 am Central on “Interior Design and How to Design with Tile” with Kim Bernard.
Kim Bernard is the Executive Director of Facilities Design at Walker Zanger. During her 20 years with the company she has been responsible for designing and building 18 showrooms and all Walker Zanger offices, as well as several of Walker Zanger’s Distributor’s showrooms. She is charged with designing all of their 350+ plus vignettes and over 600 floor displays. Creative uses of materials is her specialty. Walker Zanger’s award winning showrooms are known throughout the industry for their innovative display techniques and architectural detailing.
What’s it about?
- Helping the customer visualize
- The importance of lighting in making the selection considering the lighting that will be in place for the intended application
- How to coordinate the tile selection with other finishes in the home to help the client visualize how they will look together; e.g. carpet, wall covering, etc.
- Current color, motif and design trends
- Design your showroom in a manner that will help clients visualize and that will help sales/design consultants to assist their clients in making decisions
- Selected tile, or the tiles being considered, are suitable for the intended application
- Working within the client’s budget
This webinar is free for CTDA Members thanks to a generous sponsorship from VanHearron!
If you are not a member of CTDA and would like to register for the webinar, please click here to download a registration form.