St. Louis, Mo.—The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) has announced its lineup of lead regional instructors for its 2015 training and education schedule.
NWFA’s regional training model provides one-day educational workshops on a variety of related industry topics as well as multi-day progressive training schools. Besides the training events that are held at NWFA headquarters in the St. Louis area, more than 40 events will be held at partner host facilities across the U.S. and Canada. These regional opportunities are guided by selected NWFA Certified Professionals.
“NWFA’s regional training model, in which we work with local hosts to identify topics and skills they know are desirable to that specific area, then take the education to the students, has proved to be highly successful,” said Brett Miller, vice president of education & certification. “Crucial elements of that success are the regional instructors. They all have passed the hands-on and written certifications in at least one area of expertise and continue to maintain those credentials.”
The 2015 NWFA Regional Instructors are as follows:
- Daniel Boone, of Daniel Boone WFT in Jacksonville, Fla.
- Mike Dittmer, of Michael Dittmer Wood Floors in Putnam, Ill.
- Jason Elquest, owner of Blackhawk Floors in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Daniel Moore, owner of Antique Floors in Richmond, Va.
- Jon Namba, owner of Namba Services in Salt Lake City
- Kjell Nymark, owner of Nymark Custom Wood Floors in British Columbia
- Joe Rocco, owner of Artistic Floors by Design in Parker, Colo.
- Scott Taylor, president of Scott Taylor in Milwaukee, Wis.