From Abbey’s leadership team, which represents more than 250 years of industry experience, to private label brands, all-inclusive marketing initiatives and clean, curated merchandising, Abbey Carpet & Floor offers its members an unrivaled litany of benefits.
Our Abbey Carpet & Floor: Membership has its benefits supplement features myriad reasons why any dealer would want to join the franchise group—all in the name of growing sales and bettering their business.
Following is one major feature from the supplement.
12 reasons to join Abbey Carpet & Floor
- Abbey has the resources to drive more customers through the door, whether it’s the state-of-the-art website, search engine optimization, or pay-per-click or traditional advertising.
- Abbey has the tools to enable a retailer to make greater margin, specifically through exclusive brands and private label, which makes that retailer virtually impossible to shop.
- Abbey members can offer greater warranties on the same product through its exclusive brands than an independent retailer. And offering extended warranties gives the consumer more confidence.
- Abbey’s merchandising is designed to coordinate with one another, so a member does not end up with a patchwork quilt look in their showroom with a bunch of manufacturer displays. It’s a less confusing presentation of product.
- Abbey merchandising never interrupts the line of sight across the showroom because the 62-inch displays are below eye level of a typical consumer.
- Abbey offers the tools to increase closing ratios such as a customized brochure on the member’s expertise, his or her longevity in the market, bio on the retail sales associates, the expert craftsmanship of the installers, prestigious installations, etc. This creates a security blanket for a consumer to feel comfortable and confident in buying from this retailer.
- Experience and leadership. Abbey’s six top executives have a combined 250 years of experience in the flooring industry.
- Abbey offers free, state-of-the-art websites to its members, developed by people who are educated and experienced in floor covering. The site includes an extensive library of products and a room visualizer. An independent retailer would need to spend in excess of $10,000 for the same site and incur monthly charges of at least $1,000.
- A state-of-the-art lead generation program that responds to consumers’ journey to purchase which has changed dramatically in the last five years.
- A dedicated member services department. When a member runs into an issue of any kind, the member services department takes possession of the problem. A solution is usually found within 24 hours.
- The strength of Abbey’s purchasing power, which is an organization with 600-plus stores, provides more leverage with suppliers. It would be impossible for members to have the same type of leverage individually.
- Product is a curated collection. Abbey creates meaningful assortments from those products that are available and presents it in a way that’s unique to its members. If a supplier is bringing out 40 carpet products for 2023, Abbey may choose 18 or 20 of those products to put into an exclusive brand and attach superior warranties.