Haddonfield, N.J.—INSTALL, the North American alliance of flooring mills, manufacturers, consultants, associations, contractors and installers, has added five new partner companies to its ranks. The newest companies to join INSTALL’s mission are:
- Ecore Commercial Flooring– Manufactured by ECORE, a company that transforms waste into unique performance surfacing ideal for the commercial flooring market
- Instafloor NA– Provider of environmentally friendly acoustic underlays, carpet underlays and recycled rubber flooring products
- Koster American– Industry leader in moisture and oil remediation in concrete flooring systems
- Loba-Wakol– Supplier for adhesives and finishes within the flooring industry with solutions and systems from the subfloor to the finished floor
- Metroflor– Provider of Luxury Vinyl Tile and commercial Resilient Sheet Flooring
INSTALL partners participate in ongoing curriculum reviews by designating technical and/or educational representatives to work with INSTALL instructors to revise and refine the INSTALL curriculum. This ensures that future floor covering professionals are trained according to the needs of today’s marketplace. This partnership further ensures that INSTALL professionals are equipped with the skills that are necessary to install floor covering products properly and efficiently.