Crossville, Tenn.—Crossville has launched Swatches, a new ceramic wall tile collection notable for its extensive color options.
The product development team created the vast spectrum of hues to answer burgeoning color trends and the commercial design market’s needs and preferences, according to Lindsey Waldrep, VP of marketing for Crossville.
“Our goal for Swatches was to provide the ultimate palette for interior vertical surfaces,” Waldrep said. “Looking at the amazing choices of this line, we certainly achieved that goal.”
The collection’s sixteen colors are presented in three groupings of foundational, neutral and vibrant hues.
- Necessary Objects (available in gloss and satin finishes): Cotton, Eggshell, Stone and Coal
- Neutral Territory (available in gloss and satin finishes): Shadow, Warm Silver, Seashell, Old Lace, Smokestack and Sea Ice
- Brilliant Deduction (available in gloss finish only): Cobalt, Mulberry, Lipstick Red, Pineapple, Petrol and Spruce
The colors can be mixed and mingled to create exciting patterns or installed monochromatically for uniform looks.
“We literally thought of and included everything current when it comes to wall tile colors,” Waldrep explained. “The options in Necessary Options are designers’ staples—the foundational must-haves for countless projects. Neutral Territory’s hues are fun, new interpretations on neutral colors, an indication how design trends are evolving. And Brilliant Deduction is a modern rainbow with lots of gloss and colorful surprises.”
The line’s broad color offerings are matched by the expansive selection of sizes, including five calibrated field tile options and a thorough trim package to finish every space professionally.
- Field tiles: 2 x 8, 4 x 8, 3 x 12, 6 x 6 and 3 x 6
- Bullnose options: single bullnose in 4 x 8, 3 x12 and 3 x 6; double bullnose in 4 x 4
- Cove base options: 3 x 3 and 4 x 8 cove base, right or left corner 4 x 8 cove base
“Today, we’re seeing more designers and property owners embracing color in unique, new ways,” Waldrep said. “With Swatches’ incredible options—104 SKUs—we can’t wait to see the custom variations designers will create.”
Swatches wall tile collection is suited for interior vertical applications in commercial and residential settings and requires only minimal cleaning and maintenance. It may be specified with Hydrotect, Crossville’s invisible coating that offers an added defense against dirt.