Woodbury, NY.—Stanton Carpet, a leading supplier of decorative, high-quality carpet, custom rugs and LVP, has updated its consumer site and stantonb2b.com dealer web portal.
“Stanton has always had a robust B2B portal, but we challenged ourselves to elevate this experience by dramatically improving upon functionality and enhancing overall aesthetics.,” said Christine Zampaglione, senior director of marketing, Stanton. “We believe we have accomplished those goals and hope that our customers will agree once they explore the new websites.”
As a leader in style and design in the flooring category, Stanton said it has always concentrated on beautiful visuals that showcase its luxury brands. The website redesign was done in order to maximize the highly styled photography, showcasing the offering across all product categories and to inspire the user with educational and meaningful content all within an intuitive user experience, according to the company.
Following are some highlights of what’s new:
- Improved mobile/tablet responsive design
- Accessibility options for ADA compliance
- Home Page
- New navigation bar with updated categories such as new arrivals, stocked area rugs, Luxury vinyl and carpet FAQ, Flooring 101, Flooring Glossary
- Product Search
- Better images with larger swatches
- Rollover on swatch images showcases the room scene
- Product Detail Page
- Swatch images are larger for better view of texture.
- Visualize it CTA on products that are available in the tool.
- Viewers can now select multiple swatches to add to cart at once.
- Additional information menu on each product, including fiber information, warranty, cleaning care and installation guide.
- Added color code in the product details
- Digital Library
- New section on the website for look-books and catalogs. These PDFs flip like a real magazine to provide a more traditional reading style.
- B2B Additional Highlights
- Revamped Stanton dashboard for ease of access to critical business information.
- New Stanton outlet with roll and remnant specials and discontinued products.
- Stanton image library link on the homepage
- New check stock page shows available inventory across all product categories.
- “Made to order” tab includes information about Pinnacle program.
“Our continued mission is to make doing business with Stanton easy, efficient and most of all offer an elevated user experience through our websites 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,” said Jonathan Cohen, CEO, Stanton. “Innovating our technology processes and platforms with our customers feedback ensures we stay ahead of the curve to better service them in a meaningful manner.”