San Diego—Cali is expanding two popular luxury vinyl collections with new colors: Cali Vinyl Windansea and Builder’s Choice. Both collections are getting refreshed just in time for summer projects. The new shades are said to be on-trend with smooth grains and understated hues.
This collection is designed to serve trade customers, large-scale projects and stocking programs, with high-value planks priced for bulk orders. Flooring measures 48 x 7-1/8 and features a 20-mil wear layer, rapid click-lock milling and waterproof construction.
The following new colors are now available:
- Eastern Swell: Pale, sandy tones brushed with a light oak grain
- Turning Tide: Dusty tan planks with the character of weathered oak
- Island Palm: Warm toffee color made to fill rooms with balmy charm
- Deep Lagoon: Rich earthen tones ground rooms in laidback luxury
The new and improved Windansea collection (formerly Mute Step) features a stronger SPC core, allowing for faster, easier installations. Named for a famous San Diego surf spot, Windansea is designed to be as carefree as a day at the beach, with a waterproof, pet-friendly construction that installs with a snap. Measuring 48 x 7¼, planks also feature EIR surface texturing and are bevel edged to better capture the look and feel of natural hardwood.
- Outer Reef: Tawny planks bring warmth and rustic wood texture
- Sea Scallop: Cool, coconut-brown tones meld in a coasting wood grain
- Rockaway Oak: Light, tan color fills rooms with shoreline tranquility
Keep an eye out for High Tide, longer, wider Windansea planks coming this summer!