Calhoun, Ga.– Mannington Commercial announced it has been honored by Design Journal with eight ADEX awards, for the company’s continued demonstration of design leadership.
The ADEX Awards for Design Excellence include five Platinum awards: one Gold and two Silver, across a range of product categories from carpet to LVT, rubber to resilient sheet, custom programs to environmentally friendly backing. This year, more than 2,800 products were submitted from over 500 different companies.
Winning Platinum for Mannington were:
- Bouclé – a texture reinterpreted in broadloom and modular carpet, in a modern range of colors.
- Redefined – Fashion patterns inspired by houndstooth, tweed, hexagons and more— a texturally rich 18 X 36 carpet tile.
- rEvolve – a PVC-free, vinyl alternative, high performance modular carpet backing system constructed of thermoplastic polyolefin.
- Realities – heterogeneous sheet flooring inspired by wood looks, yet engineered for healthcare, education, retail, and government installations.
- Custom Cutting – the Amtico Collection from Mannington makes it possible to install any design imaginable, drawing from the broadest portfolio of aesthetics in the industry.
The Gold winner was Colorfields – Thermoset rubber that brings spa-like attention to detail with color, durability, and comfort underfoot.
Silver winners were:
- Connected – modular carpet that uses changes in texture and color to cue functionality and attitude in open, adaptive floor plans.
- Design Woods – inspired by natural woods and brings bold, weighty grains and upscale aesthetics to LVT.
“Design Journal and the ADEX Awards are known throughout the industry for shining the spotlight on beautiful and innovative products,” said Natalie Jones, vice president, commercial brand development and creative product. “We are delighted to be included in their list of top products from 2013, because ADEX is a reflection of what designers are looking for, of what they want to use in their projects.”